Write For Our Blog
If you wish to write an in-depth tutorial or case study for our blog – we’ll be pleased to publish it!
You’ll have an immediate access to our audience and your publishing will end up as part of our autoresponder meaning all of our subscribers will be able to find it.
Play Media aims at preserving a high level of quality on its blog and guest posts are held towards the same standards.
Fundamental essentials and characteristics we’re taking into account whenever reviewing posts-
- Actionable advice provided
- Based on a tutorial and/or case study
- Supported with real life data/example (could be anonymized)
- Appropriate images included
- Readers leave with actionable advice they are able to apply to their personal sites
Content & Writing Format
Please stick to the guidelines below when writing
- Language ought to be as casual as when speaking to a friend
- Express your true and original self – remember to enjoy the process!
- Avoid pompous/businesslike tone of voice
- Try not to repeat yourself – if it’s possible use shorter sentences to get your ideas across
- A maximum of 2-3 sentences per paragraph
- There’s no minimum number of words
Format your articles within this structure
- Start with ‘What You’ll Learn’ section with 3-5 summary sentences (you can include bullet points)
- Continue to primary content
- Finish your writing with a ‘Wrapping It Up’ section
Remember to offer clearly stated actionable advice in your article including a step-by-step instruction supported by case study data/examples if possible.
If you still wish to be part of our guest blog crew then please contact us and send over-
- Information about yourself
- Examples of your earlier work
- A summary of potential article titles/ideas
- If you’ve already written the post – provide it
Best of luck!